Industrial Furnace Manufacturer
Maxheat furnaces is one of the leading Industrial Furnace Manufacturers in India. Industrial Furnace is an apparatus used for heating metals and various materials under high temperature for the reactions to take place. Flames are produced by the fuel sent into the burner of industrial furnace with the help of an air blower, these flames heats the coils and thus the fluid inside the furnace is heated due to combustion. Our range of industrial furnaces is manufactured from high grade raw materials and is well known for its sturdy construction.
TYPE OF FURNACES/ INDUSTRIAL FURNACE
- Chamber Type Muffle Furnace,
- Air Circulating Tempering Furnace – ( Cylindrical/ Box Type ),
- Pit Type Furnace for Annealing/Hardening/Tempering & Normalising,
- Pit Type Cylindrical Furnace for Wire Annealing,
- Pit Type Furnace for Gas Carburising/Nitriding.
- Conveyor Type Bright Annealing Furnaces,
- with Ammonia Cracker Unit.
- Bogie Hearth Furnace for Stress Relieving,
- Normalizing and Foundry Application.
- Pit type Vacuum Furnaces.
- Neutral Electrode Salt Bath Furnaces.
- Cyanide Salt Bath Furnaces.
- Resistance type Cylindrical Salt Bath Furnaces.
- Tubular Furnaces – Vertical or Horizontal type.
- Chain Conveyor type Furnaces.
- Twin Chamber Furnaces.
- Split type Furnaces.
- Melting Furnaces for Aluminium,Zinc, Lead ( Pot/Cruicible type ).
- Gold Melting Furnaces – Cruicible Type.
- Laboratory Furnaces – Box type/Cylindrical/Tubular type.
- Multi Zone Tunnel Kilns. Globar Furnaces / High Temperature Furnaces upto Temp.
- 1500º C. Rotary Furnaces.
- Box Type Chamber Furnaces for Tiles Printing.